Chloe Cousins.com LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
Chloe Cousins (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Chloe Cousins
Information we may collect from you;
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.chloecousins.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you our newsletters.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request. If you wish to contact us further, please find complete contact information on our contact page.